The MY TTM Story
With over 25 years’ experience in the Information Technology arena with 15 years as an independent Consultant to large corporate and enterprise companies developing, delivering and deploying software solutions, Dave Ah Ching saw a niche for small to medium sized business wanting a customised cloud solution specific to their business but not at the cost traditional software development can incur.
Businesses began to recognise that, to keep up with the ever-changing technology and business landscape, the challenges with staff management and the increasing demands of their customers, the move to cloud application solutions presented them the possibilities of helping them solve these challenges. In 2013 Dave Ah Ching his own business began developing customised cloud solutions and in 2015 the concept of MY TTM for the New Zealand Temporary Traffic Management industry was born. TTM was a perfect candidate for a customised cloud solution that could solve a lot of the traditional challenges TTM companies faced such as large volumes of manual paperwork, human error with paperwork completion or no completed paperwork at all, lack of reporting impacting the ability to identify where improvements to people and process were required, reporting to regulatory bodies and customers.
What’s Important to Us?
Here at MY TTM we place our relationship with our customers above all else. We are sure you have heard this this line before, and we have heard it too and in our experience it isn't practiced. My TTM will let our actions speak for us.
We will always do what is best for you and your business, even at the risk of losing a sale.
MY TTM isn't about us, it’s about you.
At MY TTM we like to think we are unlike any other Cloud Provider, and as we’ve stated above, we let our actions do the talking.
We prefer to work with you from the start and be involved every step of the journey.
- listening to what your business challenges are
- discovering if MY TTM might be of interest or just a general chat and advice
- discussing any specific additional customisations, you may want
- developing a customised pricing and/or development solution for acceptance
- setting up your version of MY TTM with your logo for the PDF forms and business data uploads, user logins etc
- Your version of MY TTM will be standalone and not dependent on other MY TTM customers versions.
- A CRM support portal where every user can raise tickets for queries or issues.
There is no finish in this story. We aim to work with you for as long as you want us to.